Eurostar - Engineering Works NOVEMBER UPDATED
Tuesday, 15 October 2019
UPDATED 15th October
Rail Europe would like to advise of the following extensive engineering works on EUROSTAR lines in November 2019.
Please note that no tickets will be sold on the following dates and routes until the timetables have been revised and finalised.
- From Thursday 31st October to Monday 4th November
- From Friday 8th November to Tuesday 12th November 2019
- 9109 06:56 departure from Brussels to London on Mon 4 Nov
- 9119 07:48departure from Amsterdam to Brussels on Mon 4 and Tue 12 Nov
- 9150 17:19 departure from London to Amsterdam on Thu 31 Oct and Fri 8 Nov
- 9158 19:34 departure from London to Brussels on Thu 31 Oct and Fri 8 Nov
- The 9152 18:04 departure from London to Brussels will leave 30 mins earlierat 17:34 on the evenings of Thu 31 October and Fri 8 November.
- The 9050 19:01departure from London to Paris will make an additional stop at Lille on Thu 31 October and Fri 8 November.
- On all days of the works, the 904217:01 departure from London and the 9013 08:43 departure from Paris will make an extra stop at Lille.
Change of transportation plan:
- No Eurostar services will run to or from Amsterdam or Rotterdam from Fri 1 to Sun 3 November and from Sat 9 to Mon 11 Nov
- A limited service between the UK and Brussels will operate on Fri 1, Sun 3 and Sun 10 November, with trains following a diversionary route.
During the weekends of Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd November and of Saturday 9th to Monday 11th November inclusive, important engineering works will be carried out in the area of Brussels Midi station.
Eurostar will operate an adapted timetable to/from Brussels Midi on Friday 1st, Sunday 3rd and Sunday 10th November. On Saturday 2nd, Saturday 9th and Monday 11th November, Eurostar will not operate any services into Brussels at all.
Eurostar services from the UK will terminate at Lille Europe and UK bound trains will depart from Lille Europe instead.
On Saturday 2nd, Saturday 9th and Monday 11th November, Eurostar will not operate on the following routes:
London to Brussels Midi
Brussels Midi to London
Amsterdam/Rotterdam to Brussels Midi
Brussels Midi to Rotterdam/Amsterdam
Lille Europe to Brussels Midi
Brussels Midi to Lille Europe
All of our other trains to and from Paris are planned to run as normal throughout this period.