Heathrow Express : Conditions
Payment & Ticketing
Tickets purchased on or after 02 May 2018:
- Single Tickets are only valid on the date of travel specified on the ticket.
- Return Tickets - Outbound journey: Must be traveled within 5 days of the date specified on the ticket.
Return journey: Must be traveled within 30 days of the date specified on the ticket.
Example of return journey: If your travel date is on 1st June, your ticket must be fully redeemed on or before 30th June.
Tickets purchased before 02 May 2018:
- Single Tickets are valid for 3 months from the travel date specified on the ticket.
- Return Tickets are valid for 3 months from the travel date specified on the ticket. Once you travel on the outbound journey, the return is valid for one calendar month.
Tickets can only be issued from Australia/New Zealand 3 months in advance.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- The Heathrow Express is non-refundable.
- Heathrow Express tickets cannot be reissued or refunded if lost or stolen.