Jungfraujoch (Travel Pass & Return Day Trip) : Prices / Book
Towering mountains and a wide range of activities for everyone makes the Jungfrau region a wonderful holiday destination!
Travelling in the region for 3, 4, 5 or 6 days? Book a Jungfrau Travel Pass! Travel for the desired number of consecutive days as often as you want on the route network. The main highlight of course is the trip up to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (INCLUDED). The pass for 5 and 6 days includes the Interlaken Ost - Interlaken West & Interlaken Ost - Brienz train journeys and the boat trip on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
The Jungfraujoch return day trip is perfect if you wish to travel from Interlaken, Grindelwald or Wengen to Europe's highest mountain in one day, any time of the year. Once you arrive by train to the Jungfraujoch you can enjoy the many activities and restaurants available.
Jungfrau Travel Pass is valid for travel from April 13-October 27, 2019. Seat Reservations are available to book and can only be booked locally, at an additional cost. Reservations are strongly recommended for travel between May-October to guarantee a seat for the 50m journey on the cogwheel train from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch and return.
Book OnlinePlease select your travel date range
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
Jungfrau Travel Pass Mid Season
Jungfrau Travel Pass High Season
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Jungfrau Travel Pass
Mid Season: 13 April-31 May 2019 / 01 September-31 October 2019 / 22 December-31 December 2019
High Season: 01 June-31 August 2019
- Jungfraujoch Return Day Ticket prices vary depending on travel date and season.
Low Season: 01 November-14 December, 2019
Mid Season: 01 January-31 May 2019 / 01 September-31 October 2019 / 22 December-31 December 2019
High Season: 01 June-31 August, 2019
- Children under age 6 travel free when sharing a seat with a paying adult
- Swiss Travel Pass: Children 6 to 15 years inclusive travelling with a Swiss Family Card travel free with a parent or legal guardian
- Eurail Pass or without a rail pass: Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive purchase the discounted 'Child' fare. Alternatively, a Junior Travelcard is available at all SBB railway stations for CHF 30 and is valid for one year, if accompanied by at least one parent with a valid ticket.
- Eurail pass Holder (must include Switzerland)
- Swiss Half Fare Card Holder
- Swiss Travel Pass Holder
- Child: 6 - 15 years
Jungfraujoch (Travel Pass & Return Day Trip)