Grindelwald - First: Top of Adventure : Prices / Book
First is the ideal destination for mountain walks, skiing and hiking
Take a short walk through the beautiful mountain village of Grindelwald to the base station to hop on the First aerial cableway.
Grindelwald-First is an adventurers dream as well as the starting point for many hiking trails. For an adrenaline rush, experience the First Flyer, Mountain Cart and Trottibike scooter. There's also the First Cliff Walk by Tissot.
The roundtrip is on 3 segments of the First aerial cableway. Total travel time is 30-minute travel time with a stopover in Bort and Schreckfeld.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Cable car will be closed for maintenance from 28 October - 29 November 2019
- Check daily schedule locally for first and last departures. During bad weather, cable cars may close without prior notice.
- No Youth or Senior discounts.
- Pass holders must present valid pass at time of travel.
- Children under age 6 travel free when sharing a seat with a paying adult
- Swiss Travel Pass: Children 6 to 15 years inclusive travelling with a Swiss Family Card travel free with a parent or legal guardian
- Without a Swiss Travel Pass: Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive purchase the discounted 'Child' fare
- Eurail pass Holder (must include Switzerland)
- Swiss Half Fare Card Holder
- Swiss Travel Pass Holder
- Child: 6 - 15 years
Grindelwald - First: Top of Adventure