JR East Pass - Nagano, Niigata Area : Prices / Book
Unlimited travel on JR trains in the Greater Tokyo area, in Nagano and Niigata prefectures and in the Shonai Region of Yamagata Prefecture.
Start with a trip from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport to Tokyo, for example, then ride around, and maybe hop aboard the Shinkansen or a limited express to Nagano or Niigata.
In addition to JR East lines, the JR East Pass - Nagano, Niigata Area Pass allows rides on some non-JR trains in the Izu and Nikko areas. While in Japan, take advantage of this great offer to see a lot more for a lot less.
Please note: A start date is required for the JR East Pass along with full names as per passport including middle name.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
A $50 booking fee applies to this product (one fee per entire booking).
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
We cannot sell point to point tickets in Japan they must be purchased locally.
*Reissue fees apply
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate.
- Passes can only be purchased with a minimum of 7 Business days prior to departure date.
- An Exchange Order must be presented in Japan and must be done at a JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office.
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and to show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must have your passport with you at time of the exchange (a photocopy is not acceptable) and without your passport the exchange cannot be made. One exchange voucher will be issued with all passenger names from the booking listed, therefore all passengers must be present at the time of exchange
* Children under six years of age may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap. (One child per adult only) Otherwise, they will need to purchase a Child Rail Pass.
- Child: Max 11 years
JR East Pass - Nagano, Niigata Area