JR Kansai Area Pass : Prices / Book
For Travel to Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Himeji and other sightseeing destinations in Japan's Kansai area.
The JR Kansai Area Pass offers unlimited travel on local JR trains, buses and the Haruka limited express train around Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe.
We cannot sell point to point tickets in Japan, they must be purchased locally.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm
- Rail Plus will issue an exchange voucher which must be presented in Japan, at any JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office. You will receive two Exchange Order vouchers labelled A and B (located in top right hand corner) which must be presented locally within 3 months of issue date. At that time you must specify the date you want to start using the Pass. It can be any date within one month of the date the JR Kansai Area Pass is exchanged.
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and to show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must have your passport with you at time of the exchange a photocopy is not acceptable and without your passport the exchange cannot be made.
- Children under six years of age may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap. (One child per adult only) Otherwise, they will need a Child Rail Pass.
- Child rates apply to children aged 6 to 11 years.
*Reissue fees apply
- Child: Max 11 years