The Golden Chariot : Details
The Golden Chariot Information
- Accommodation in Deluxe cabin with attached bath and Jungle Forest Lodge
- All meals including tea, coffee and mineral water
- Transport for sightseeing in deluxe coaches
- Monument entry fee to all palaces & museums
- English speaking guide
Each Coach of the "The Golden Chariot - Pride of The South" has been named after the dynasties that ruled Karnataka - Kadamba, Hoysala., Rastrakota, Ganga, Chalukya, Bhahamani, Adhilshahi, Sangama, Shathavashna, Yudukula and Vijayanagar.
Each Cabin includes:
- Fully air-conditioned cabins.
- 26 twin beds, 17 double bed cabins and 1 cabin for the physically challenged.
- Vanity / Writing desk.
- Every cabin is equipped with Wi-Fi, LCD television, DVD with 6 satellite channels, wardrobe, vanity/writing desk and private bathroom with luxurious amenities and accessories.
The Golden Chariot has two restaurant cars. One named Nala after a king and legendary chef from the times of the Mahabharata. The other restaurant named Ruchi, a name that means fine taste in Sanskrit. The two restaurants serve a spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian culinary delights.
- Interiors inspired by the timeless aesthetics of Hampi and Halebid.
- 4-seater and 2-seater dining cabins with comfortable sofas and chairs
Madira - The Lounge Bar
Pour yourself fine spirits as you unravel your soul, as you watch performances of local artisans.
- Relaxing and elegant seating at bar.
- Plush and royal interiors modelled after the Mysore Palace.
Spa & Gym
- Two massage rooms for an out of this world rejuvenation experience.
- For those who prefer a local flavour - Ayurveda massages are provided.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.