Palace on Wheels : Details
Palace on Wheels Information
- Deluxe accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Transportation by air-conditioned standard car for all transfers / sightseeing
- Services of an English speaking local guide during sightseeing
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer
- Boat ride at Udaipur
- Rickshaw ride at Bharatpur
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- All meals
- Exotic array of dishes
- An attendant is always available
Please note: Guests have to pay for video camera fees, liquor and laundry
Each Deluxe cabin comprises of twin beds, each with channel music, intercoms and attached bathrooms with running hot and cold water and a shower.
- Two lavish and beautifully decorated restaurants; "The Maharaja" (King) and "The Maharani" (Queen) serve mouth watering Continental, Chinese and Indian Rajasthani cuisine.
- Bar: A well-stocked bar serving wine, liquor and spirits of Indian and international make, to keep you in 'High Spirits'.
- Well-equipped spa offers a variety of massages and therapies amidst royal ambience.