Palace on Wheels : Conditions
Payment & Ticketing
- Costs are subject to change weekly due to the exchange rate, until paid in full.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required 2 days after receiving confirmation, with the full balance payable 80 days prior to departure date.
- However if the train is at +90% occupancy the 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of confirmation, with the full balance payable 80 days prior to departure.
- Bookings made within 80 days will require full payment at time of booking.
- Prices indicated are one way per person.
- Name changes are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed. Any name change will be treated as a cancellation.
- Minimum Passenger Requirements: All tours require a minimum passenger number to operate. Should this not be reached, we will offer possible alternatives. Rail Europe will not issue a refund unless and until Rail Europe receives the refunded sum in full from the supplier.
- Click here for Rail Europe terms & conditions
Travel insurance providing appropriate cover is strongly recommended.
Cancellation & Amendments
|Notice received||Cancellation fee|
|81 days + prior to departure||Loss of deposit|
|80 days or less prior to departure||100%|