Grand Train Tour Of Switzerland : Details
Grand Train Tour of Switzerland Information
10 Days / 9 Nights: Interlaken - Montreux - Zermatt - St. Moritz - Lugano - Lucerne
(The tour can be made in the reverse direction)
Scenic Rail Journeys
- GoldenPass Line
- Jungfraujoch -- top of Europe
- Glacier Express
- Bernina Express
- Gotthard Panorama Express.
- 9 nights in 3 or 4 star accommodation
- Swiss Card in 1st or 2nd class with the 8 rail transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- The basic package does not include seat reservations. Seat reservations are not required for regional services but are compulsory for the Gotthard Panorama Express, Bernina Express and Glacier Express. Seat reservations are additional to the price of the package and can be booked approximately 90 days in advance from the travel date.
- Please note that this is an independent package and therefore tour guides are not included.
- Breakfast is included.
Level of service:
- Standard package includes first or second class rail and 3 or 4 star accommodation.
List of hotels:
- Click here for a list of hotel options. You have the option to request a specific hotel, subject to availability, but do not have to if you have no preference.