Exclusive package: Explore Vancouver, Whistler & Victoria : Conditions
Payment & Ticketing
Security deposit and final payment
- A non-refundable 20% security deposit per person is required 5 days after receiving your confirmation invoice. If a deposit is not received Rail Europe holds the right to cancel your booking.
- Full payment is required at least 70 days prior to departure date. If your balance is not received Rail Europe withholds the right to cancel the booking. Appropriate cancellation charges will apply.
- Late Bookings made within 70 days of departure require full payment prior to confirmation. Such payment will then be subject to normal cancellation conditions should cancellation occur.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- Date changes: Date changes prior to 70 days from departure are subject to a $75 administration fee per booking per change. Date changes within and including 70 days from departure are considered a cancellation and full cancellation fees apply.
- Name changes: A name change is considered a cancellation and not an itinerary change. Cancellation fees apply.
- Itinerary changes: One free itinerary change is allowed prior to 70 days from departure. Any further changes will be subject to an administration fee of $35 per booking, per change. Itinerary changes are amendments to hotels, tours and classes of travel. Date and name changes incur fees. Conditions apply.
- Canadian GST: the GST charge is non-refundable.
- Prior to final payment: there will be no refund of your security deposit.
- After final payment: there will be no refund of your security deposit plus additional fees charged by ground operators and hotels.
DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DEPOSIT PER PERSON CANCELLATION FEES PER PERSON 70+ 20% of payment due Loss of deposit 69 days or less 100% of payment due 100% non-refundable
The following items are not included in the cost of the tour: airfares or meals unless specified, excess baggage, laundry, telephone, gratuities, passports, visas, vaccinations, personal and accident insurance and items of personal nature.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your holiday investment.