Alaskan Railways : Conditions
PAYMENT & BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Full payment is required prior to requesting confirmation and is non-refundable.
- Changes can be made up to 14 days prior to departure.
- Amendments to paid reservations are subject to a 15% per person change fee.
- No change fees apply when the change increases the total cost of the reservations.
We recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
|After booking is confirmed||100%|
Travel Insurance/Minimum numbers
- Travel insurance providing appropriate cover is strongly recommended.
- A minimum amount of passenger's is required to operate each departure. The rail operator has the right to cancel a departure should the minimum passengers quota not be met. We recommend suitable travel insurance be taken out should this occur. Click here for Rail Europe's terms & conditions.