NEW direct service from Amsterdam/Rotterdam to London
First direct return train leaves Amsterdam Centraal on 30 April 2020.
First direct return train leaves Rotterdam Centraal on 18 May 2020
e320 trains: Eurostar has been gradually introducing new trains (e320) to their fleet since December 2015. The e320 trains offer:
- New designer interiors
- New onboard entertainment
- Free WIFI connectivity
Why travel on Eurostar?
Save time: Travel from central London to central Paris in approx. 2hrs 15 mins
City Centre to City Centre: Train stations are in the heart of the city, so no need to waste money and time on airport transfers
Comfort: Relax in your seat with 85cm of legroom
Fast check in: Check in up to 30 mins prior to departure. Checking in for the Eurostar is quick & easy.
Generous luggage allowance: No weight restrictions and no luggage reclaim
Speed: Eurostar trains can reach a maximum speed of 300km per hour on the high speed lines in the UK, France and Belgium.
- Can be made in approx. 180 days in advance (except Brussels - Amsterdam which is 120 days).
- All passenger names & date of birth are required at the time of booking
- Names of all infants (children sitting on a lap, under the age of 4 years) are also required.
(New from May 2019: Eurostar e-Gates)
All Eurostar travellers pass through ticket controls, security controls, and immigration controls (both in UK and continental Europe). All nationalities can pass through manual controls with a valid passport. However, Eurostar has also established automated controls called e-Gates.
- Who is eligible to use the e-Gates?
Leaving France: All EU, EEA citizens who are over the age of 18 and have a valid electronic passport. E-gates
are not available at Belgian or Dutch stations for departure controls.
- Entering the UK: All EU, EEA citizens who are over the age of 12 and have a valid electronic passport. From
May 20, 2019, citizens from the following countries are also eligible to use the e-Gates: Australia, Canada,
Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, and the United States. Also, the requirement of landing cards has
been removed for all non-EU citizens
Rail passholder fares:
- Passengers must have a Eurail Global Flexi or Consecutive Pass to purchase a Eurostar passholder fare.
- Passholder fares are only available London/Ashford/Ebbsfleet<>Paris/Brussels/Calais/Lille/Marne-la-Vallee/Amsterdam. This will require a use of a rail day and a 45 minutes advance check-in required. No passholder fares on seasonal routes to/from Provence.
- It is compulsory for Eurail Passes to be validated prior to boarding Eurostar trains for passholder fares to be valid. Eurostar passengers can validate their rail pass at any Eurostar terminal.