Italy- NTV Italo : Reservations
- Italo tickets can be reserved 5 months prior to the train departure date.
- Italo tickets are instant purchase fares, payment is required at the time of booking.
- E-tickets are issued with a PNR number, not passenger names. Your e-ticket will be sent to you via email.
- No check-in is required before boarding.
- These trains are separate to Trenitalia. If you require assistance locally you must go to the Italo help desk at the above stations.
- If you have an Italo ticket from/to Florence, you can enjoy free travel on the buses and trams on the Ataf network in the 24 hours before or after your travel date.
- Children: Infants under 30 months of age travel free of charge when sitting on a parent's lap. Children
0-13 years who require a seat may be offered a discounted rate, depending on the fare booked.