Mount Schilthorn : Details
- Ticket includes round trip travel from Interlaken to Schilthorn – Piz Gloria.
- Getting to Mürren: From Interlaken Ost, take the train to Lauterbrunnen. From here there are two ways to reach the base station Mürren. Either take the cable car to Grütschalp and from there the train to Mürren or take a postal bus to Stechelberg, then a cable car to Mürren. (Both rides take approximately 30 min.). From Mürren you take a cable car to the third section. Soon you reach the spectacular Birg top terminal. Walk straight ahead to the terrace and Skyline Walk. From here it’s on to the gondola all the way to the top. This four-segment cable car ride forms the longest cable car system in the world!
- Operates year-round, but is closed for maintenance on the following dates: 20 - 24 April 2020 / 16 November - 11 December 2020 (Aerial cableway Stechelberg - Mürren - Schilthorn and Funicular Mürren - Allmendhubel)
- Discounted fare for children 6-15 years, inclusive
- Children under 6 free when sharing an adult passenger's accommodations
- Eurail pass holders (including Switzerland): purchase the discounted children's fare for children 6-15 years, inclusive