Glacier 3000 : Conditions
- Child: 6-15 years. Children under 6 years free of charge when travelling with an adult passenger.
- Rail Europe will issue you with a voucher. This voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of date of issue at Col du Pillon cable car station.
- Discounts available for holders of Swiss Travel Pass & Swiss Half Fare Card. Swiss Travel Pass/Half Fare Card holders receive a reduced fare for travel from Col du Pillon; travellers still need to buy a Glacier 3000 ticket.
- Discounts available for holders of a Eurail pass including Switzerland. Eurail Passes that include Switzerland are valid until Gstaad or Diablerents. A discounted ticket for the postal bus to Col du Pillon can be purchased locally. Eurail pass holders are eligible for a reduced fare for travel from Col du Pillon. Travellers still need to buy a Glacier 3000 ticket.
- A 25% cancellation penalty applies to completely unused and un-exchanged vouchers returned within 6 months of issue date.
- No refund possible once the voucher has been exchanged