Tops of Switzerland : Details
Interlaken - Jungfraujoch - Luzern - Mt Pilatus
(The tour can be made in the reverse direction)
- Transfer from any Swiss airport or border town to Interlaken
- Jungfraujoch "Top of Switzerland"
- GoldenPass Line
- Mount Pilatus cogwheel railway*
- Transfer from Lucerne to any Swiss airport or border town
- 4 nights twin share accommodation including breakfast daily.
- 2 nights in Interlaken and 2 nights Luzern
- 5 rail journeys (Swiss Card)
- Basic package does not include train reservations. Seat reservations are recommended for the Golden Pass Panoramic train from Interlaken to Luzern. If you would like to reserve seats please let your Rail Europe consultant know at the time of booking. Seat reservation fees are separate to the package price.
- For the Mount Pilatus excursion, travellers will receive a "Pilatus Ticket" at the mountain railway stations in Aplnachstad or Kriens upon presentation of their Swiss Transfer Tickett.
- *The cogwheel railway from Alpnachstad to Pilatus Kulm is only open from mid May to mid November. During the winter, clients can travel both ways via Kriens and Pilatus cable car.
- Please note that this package is a non accompanied tour and no representative guide will be waiting for the travellers at the train station.
- Rail services operate daily. Train reservations are an additional charge and not inclusive in the package price.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to availability. Prices based on twin share or single occupancy. No triple room rates/discount.
- Additional hotel nights are subject to availability with the applicable supplement payable.
- It is the travellers responsibility to enter the date of travel in the boxes provided on the Swiss Card before boarding the train.
- Travellers must make their own arrangements to/from the railway station to/from the hotel.
- A $60 amendment fee will be charged on any change (such as travel dates, hotels, additional nights, upgrades,downgrades) made on existing booking.
Click here for a list of hotel options. You have the option to request a specific hotel, subject to availability, but do not have to if you have no preference.