Before we continue, are you a travel agent?
If you are not, we will display your search results on our website dedicated to the general public.
Payment & Ticketing
- The Swiss Travel Pass is issued as an e-ticket and a start date is required at time of booking.
- Passes must be printed on A4 paper and presented to the ticket control staff along with your passport. Passes do not need to be a validated at a ticket window. Click here for full details.
- Residents of Switzerland & Liechtenstein are not eligible to purchase or use a Swiss Travel System product.
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Comprehensive conditions of use can be found on the ticket cover.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- A $30 fee + Carrier Penalty applies to totally unused passes.
- Cancellations within Australia must be requested at least 3 days prior to your nominated start date. Within 3 days of the start date passes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
- If you decide to cancel once in Switzerland, you must have your pass endorsed as unused at a Swiss train station prior to your nominated start date and returned to Rail Plus within 60 days. If the pass is not endorsed by the start date then it becomes non-refundable, non-exchangeable.
- Lost or stolen passes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable.