German Rail Pass Consecutive : Details
German Rail Pass Consecutive Information
Things to note:
- To start using the pass it must be validated at a European train station before your first journey.
- Each further day of travel must be entered on your pass before you board the train.
- Free Child Offer: Two children aged 6-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult. The free child offer must be requested at the time of booking the adult pass. Additional children aged 6-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
Additional Routes included with the German Rail Pass
- Select international cities on ICE/EC trains (Bologna, Bolzano/Bozen, Brussels, Innsbruck, Kufstein, Liege, Trento, Venice, Verona)
- ICE International trains to/from Brussels and Liege
- Usage of the DB/Austrian railways EuroCity trains to Kufstein, Innsbruck, Bolzano/Bozen, Trento, Verona, Bologna and Venice
- DB IC busses on the following lines:
- Frankfurt (Main)-Frankfurt Hahn Airport-Trier-Luxemburg
- Hamburg-Amsterdam (Sloterdijk)
- Mannheim-Heidelberg-Nuremberg (ZOB)-Prague
- Reservations are mandatory on ICE trains to/from Brussels/Liege and DB Busses.