Before we continue, are you a travel agent?
If you are not, we will display your search results on our website dedicated to the general public.
Payment & Ticketing
- Residents of Finland are not eligible to purchase or use a Finnrail Pass.
- Citizens and residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to travel with a Eurail Pass.
- Passes must be validated within 11 months of issuing date by a railway official in Finland.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding first train.
- Free Child Offer: Two children aged 4-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult. The free child offer is NOT valid in conjunction with a Senior fare. Additional children aged 4-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Night Train rule:
- This rule means that you only need to use 1 travel day when you travel on night trains in Europe
- Enter the date of departure on your Eurail pass travel calendar
- If your night train departs after midnight this still counts as day of departure
- Comprehensive conditions of use can be found on the ticket cover.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- A $20 per pass fee applies for amendments to unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- Passes must be presented for refund unused and not validated.
- A fee of $30 per person, per pass applies to totally unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- No partial refunds.
- Eurail Passes cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.