Before we continue, are you a travel agent?
If you are not, we will display your search results on our website dedicated to the general public.
Payment & Ticketing
- Residents of the Czech Republic are not eligible to purchase or use a Czech Flexipass.
- Citizens and residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to travel with a Eurail Pass.
- Passes must be validated within 11 months of issue date.
- Passes must be validated prior to first day of use.
- Free Child Offer: Two children aged 4-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult. The free child offer must be requested at the time of booking the adult pass. The free child offer is NOT valid in conjunction with a Senior or Youth fare. Additional children aged 4-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
- Passes are actual travel documents and do not need to be exchanged.
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Comprehensive conditions of use on the ticket cover.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- A $20 per pass fee applies for amendments to unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- Passes must be presented for refund unused and not validated.
- A fee of $30 per person, per pass applies to totally unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- No partial refunds.
- Eurail Passes cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.