Eurail Global Continuous Pass : Details
Eurail Global Continuous Pass Information
- Unlimited rail travel in 33 European countries
- Validities: 15 days, 22 days, 1 month, 2 months or 3 months continuous
Free Child Offer: Two children aged 4-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult. The free child offer must be requested at the time of booking the adult pass. The free child offer is NOT valid in conjunction with a Senior or Youth fare. Additional children aged 4-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
Bonuses: Passholders receive free* or discounted Bonus Offers which include selected ferry crossings between:
- Italy and Greece: Brindisi-Corfu-Igoumenitsa-Patras operated by HML or Blue Star Ferries. A summer surcharge must be paid from June 10 to September 30. Reservations are recommended for July & August.
- Sweden and Finland: Helsinki-Mariehamn-Stockholm; Turku-Mariehamn-Stockholm; Vasa-Umea operated by Silja Line. Reservations are recommended from June to August.
- Finland and Germany: Rostock-Helsinki.
Free Bonus Offers may necessitate usage of a Day on the Pass.
For a full list of Bonus Offers please click on our "Bonuses" tab at the top of this page.
Please note the private line between Naples and Sorrento is NOT covered by the Eurail Pass.