Eurail Global Continuous Pass : Conditions
Payment & Ticketing
- Residents of Europe, Turkey and the Russian Federation are not eligible to purchase or use a Eurail Pass.
- Citizens and residents of the United Kingdom are not eligible to travel with a Eurail Pass.
- Passes must be validated prior to first day of use.
- Passes must be validated within 11 months of issue date.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train / first use of a travel bonus.
- Free Child Offer: Two children aged 4-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult or senior. The free child offer must be requested at the time of booking the adult or senior pass. Additional children aged 4-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
- Travel bonuses may necessitate usage of a travel day. The full list of bonuses can be found in the Eurail Travellers Guide.
- Certain trains may transit through a country not covered by the pass. In that case an additional ticket must be purchased.
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and are not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Night Train rule:
- This rule means that you only need to use 1 travel day when you travel on night trains in Europe
- Enter the date of departure on your Eurail pass travel calendar
- If your night train departs after midnight this still counts as day of departure
Comprehensive conditions of use can be found on the ticket cover.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs incurred if you cancel your trip.
Cancellation & Amendments
- A $20 per pass fee applies for amendments to unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- Passes must be presented for refund unused and not validated.
- A fee of $30 per person, per pass applies to totally unused passes returned within one year of issuing date.
- No partial refunds.
- Eurail Passes cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.
Passes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security with your order.