The Canadian : Prices / Book
Experience Canada's transcontinental train journey from Vancouver to Toronto on-board The Canadian
Vancouver - Jasper - Toronto or V.V
Your window to witnessing Canada's diverse beauty.
Watch the Canadian landscape transform before your eyes as you travel across Canada's five most southern provinces; British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
4 nights / 3 days The Canadian
PricesVancouver — Jasper
Click a price to make a booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
|(A) Winter (Jan-Mar/Nov-Dec)||(B) Spring (Apr-May)||(C) Summer (Jun-Oct)|
|(A) Economy Class (from prices)||$186||$186||$178|
|(B) Lower Berth (from prices)||$699||$743||$832|
|(C) Upper Berth (from prices)||$596||$633||$709|
|(D) Cabin for 1 (from prices)||$896||$953||$1,068|
|(E) Cabin for 2 (from prices)||$896||$953||$1,068|
|(F) Prestige Class for 2||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Please note: This product requires manual confirmation and is therefore subject to availability and prices may increase. When we receive your booking an invoice with finalised costing will be sent to you within 1 business day.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- To be seated together during the day, 1 x Upper Berth & 1 x Lower Berth must be booked for 2 passengers travelling together.
- Please note: Fares above are FROM prices, per person, are subject to availability and require manual confirmation. There are a range of fares available which all have different terms & conditions. For information on conditions please click here
- Prices vary by season & availability
- ***Senior (60+) & Youth (12 - 25 years) fares*** may apply. Please choose the Adult fare and Rail Plus will book the appropriate fare based on the date of birth provided during the booking process. Please contact us for a quote.
- Child fares are available, please contact us for a quote.
- VIA Rail offers both Checked and Carry-On luggage (the amount of Carry-On luggage allowed is determined by fare type). Please click here for more details.
- Prestige Class bookings made within 100 days of the train's departure require full payment prior to requesting confirmation.
- Prestige Class is bookable for sole use at an additional charge.
- You can travel Vancouver to Jasper in Prestige Class however you will need to purchase the ticket through to Winnipeg but get off the train in Jasper.
- (A) Winter (Jan-Mar/Nov-Dec)
- (B) Spring (Apr-May)
- (C) Summer (Jun-Oct)