First Passage to the West - 2 Day Rail : Prices / Book
Experience the First Passage to the West, Rocky Mountaineer's most popular route!
Following the transcontinental rail line, the 'First Passage to the West' retraces the steps of the 19th century explorers - famous of uniting the country and connecting British Columbia to Canada over 125 years ago!
Spend 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer during daylight with an overnight hotel stay so you don't miss a thing.
2 days / 1 night: Vancouver - Banff/Lake Louise
Rocky Mountaineer operates 3 other distinctive routes:
- Journey through the Clouds: To/From Vancouver - Kamloops - Jasper
- Rainforest to Goldrush: To/From Vancouver - Whistler - Quesnel - Jasper
- Coastal Passage: To/From Seattle - Banff
Click 'Book now' to make a bookingBook Now
Prices are in $AUD per person
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
Prices displayed on this page are subject to change on a weekly basis. Rail Plus will honour the price displayed when booking is paid for in full.
- Prices displayed above are per person.
- Triple Share, Quad Share & Child rates (2-11 years inclusive) are available. Please contact us via the Book Now tab above to request a quote.
- Adult Double
- Adult Single