Canrailpass - Corridor (Quebec & Ontario) : Conditions
Payment & Ticketing Conditions
- Costs are subject to change weekly due to the exchange rate.
- Full payment is required prior to ticketing.
- The Canrail pass must be paid & ticketed before seat reservations can be made. The 13-digit serial number on the Canrailpass is required at the time of reserving seats.
- It is highly recommended to book seat reservations at the time of booking your Canrailpass to avoid disappointment as seats are limited. Normal cancellation fees apply if your preferred train journeys are fully booked and as a result you wish to cancel your Canrailpass.
- A ticket/reservation must be obtained for each journey.
- First date of validity is required at the time of booking.
- Canrailpass pass credits are strictly non-transferable and are valid for travel solely by the person in whose name the Canrailpass had been issued.Verification is automated and the first and last names of the travelling passenger must match both the first and last names provided at the time the Canrailpass was purchased.
We also recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover (as a minimum) the costs
Cancellation & Amendment
|Canrailpass - Corridor Base, Corridor Extra and Corridor Unlimited|
|Exchanges & Refunds Terms and conditions*|
The Canrailpass can be exchanged or cancelled 7+ days prior to departure, provided that:
Once a trip has been made or a ticket purchased using the Canrailpass has been cancelled after the scheduled departure of the train, the pass becomes completely non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Tickets booked using a Canrailpass may be cancelled 7+ days prior to the scheduled departure of the train, in which case the credit will be refunded to the pass.
Tickets purchased using a Canrailpass can be exchanged subject to the following conditions:
For travel on the same date but on board a different train, tickets must be exchanged 7+ days prior to the scheduled departure time of the original train, and the new ticket must also be booked in the applicable fare category, in keeping with the Canrailpass (i.e. according to which the pass was purchased).
|Amendment Fees*||A 10% amendment fee + plus GST (only in Australia) + fare difference applies.|
|Cancellation Fees*||A 25% cancellation fee plus GST (only in Australia) applies.|
|*Conditions are subject to change at anytime. The supplier may change their terms & conditions before the Rail Plus website reflects these changes. Therefore, please use these conditions as a guide only. Conditions will be confirmed at the time of an after-sales request.|