The Ghan Expedition : Prices / Book (Apr 20 - Mar 21)
Spend more time getting to know the heart of Australia, with this immersive experience onboard (and off!) the legendary Ghan.
Season: April 2020 - March 2021
The iconic Ghan train ride is hailed as one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. The 4 day/3 night Ghan Expedition is a great opportunity to discover the character and rugged beauty of the Australian outback. Departing from Darwin, this great red Australian adventurer will transport you to Adelaide via Katherine and other enchanting parts of Australia in total comfort and style.
Click 'Book now' to make a bookingBook Now
Prices are in $AUD per person
Shoulder Season (01 - 30 Apr and 02 Sep - 29 Oct 2020)
High Season (06 May - 30 August 2020)
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Please note: This product requires manual confirmation and is therefore subject to availability, currency fluctuation and prices may increase. If the maximum* fare is displayed, discounted fares will be secured if available at time of confirmation. When we receive your booking an invoice with finalised costing will be sent to you within 1 business day.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Fares are valid for the 2020-2021 season*
- All pricing is based on one way fares; per person.
- Advance Purchase fares must be booked more than 6 months prior to departure and are valid for Gold Service only. Fares are limited and may be available only on selected dates, services and sectors. Payment is required at the time of booking and fares are non-refundable (100% cancellation fee).
- Everyday Saver fares are available 6 months prior to travel departure date, are subject to availability and are only available on selected services and sectors.
- Platinum Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is Twin beds or 1 x double bed. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request.
- Gold Twin Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is upper & lower berth. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request.
- Gold Single Service: Fares based on sole occupancy. Configuration is lower berth.
- Gold Service Superior Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is a 3/4 double bed. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request. Gold Service Superior cabins are limited to one or two per departure.
- Child pricing applies to a child accompanying an adult and aged between 4 and 15 inclusive. Child prices are available upon request. Infants not occupying a berth and aged between 0 and 3 inclusive travel free of charge.
- HIGH: High Season: 06 May - 30 August 2020
- SHOULDER: 01 - 30 April and 02 September - 29 October 2020
- The Ghan Expedition does not operate between 04 November 2020 to 01 April 2021
Uluru Fixed Wing Scenic Flight Optional Upgrade
- The Uluru Fixed Wing Scenic Flight is an optional excursion.
- Minimum numbers & weight restrictions apply.
- Adult Advance Purchase: must be booked a minimum of 6 months in advance
- Adult Everyday
- Adult Everyday Saver