The Ghan Expedition : Prices / Book (Apr 21 - Oct 21)
Spend more time getting to know the heart of Australia, with this immersive experience onboard (and off!) the legendary Ghan.
The iconic Ghan train ride is hailed as one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. The 4 day/3 night Ghan Expedition is a great opportunity to discover the character and rugged beauty of the Australian outback. Departing from Darwin, this great red Australian adventurer will transport you to Adelaide via Katherine and other enchanting parts of Australia in total comfort and style.
2021 Partial Season Release – Now Open!
Bookings are now available from today until 30 June 2020 for travel on The Ghan Expedition from 01 April to 28 October 2021.
Click 'Book now' to make a bookingBook Now
Prices are in $AUD per person
Shoulder Season (01 - 29 Apr and 01 Sep - 28 Oct 2021)
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Please note: This product requires manual confirmation and is therefore subject to availability and prices may increase. When we receive your booking an invoice with finalised costing will be sent to you within 1 business day.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Fares are valid for bookings made up until 30 June 2020 and departing from 01 April 2021 to 28 October 2021*
- All pricing is based on one way fares; per person.
- Advance Purchase fares must be booked more than 6 months prior to departure and are valid for Gold Service only. Fares are limited and may be available only on selected dates, services and sectors.
- Platinum Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is Twin beds or 1 x double bed. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request.
- Gold Twin Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is upper & lower berth. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request.
- Gold Single Service: Fares based on sole occupancy. Configuration is lower berth.
- Gold Service Superior Service: Fares based on twin share. Configuration is a 3/4 double bed. Prices for sole occupancy is available upon request. Gold Service Superior cabins are limited to one or two per departure.
- Child pricing applies to a child accompanying an adult and aged between 4 and 15 inclusive. Child prices are available upon request. Infants not occupying a berth and aged between 0 and 3 inclusive travel free of charge.
- The Uluru Fixed Wing Scenic Flight is an optional excursion. Contact us for prices.
- SHOULDER: 01 - 29 April 2021 and 01 September - 28 October 2021
- HIGH: 05 May - 26 August 2021
- Adult Advance Purchase: must be booked a minimum of 6 months in advance
- Adult Everyday