China by Rail : Prices / Book
Discover the essence of Chinese history & culture and one of the world's most ancient civilizations.
China has one of the busiest and largest rail networks in the world. Experience one of the many highlights that include the Great Wall or take a train to Xian which is renowned for its buried army of Terracotta Warriors with a remarkable history of 2000 years.
Trains in China are safe, comfortable and offer an inexpensive way to travel around this remarkable country.
Late bookings: Due to operational reasons, unfortunately no new bookings can be accepted within 5 working days prior to the train's departure date.
Trains departing Shenzhen or Tianjin are not bookable until further notice.
Please note: We are not able to book travel between China and Mongolia.
Click 'Book now' to make a bookingBook Now
Prices are in $AUD per person
G Train: Popular Routes (can be done in the reverse direction. Contact us for other train routes or sleeper trains)
|Business Class Seat||1st Class Seat||2nd Class Seat|
|Beijing - Hong Kong||$992||$509||$319|
|Beijing - Shanghai||$517||$276||$165|
|Beijing - Tianjin||$52||$27||$17|
|Beijing - Xian||$480||$243||$153|
|Guangzhou - Hong Kong||$128||$80||$42|
|Guangzhou - Shanghai||$735||$385||$235|
|Shanghai - Hong Kong||$924||$486||$299|
|Shanghai - Xian||$401||$324||$198|
This product requires instant payment to be made at the completion of the shopping basket.
Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable
The product that you have selected is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Please note: This product requires manual confirmation and is therefore subject to availability and prices may increase. When we receive your booking an invoice with finalised costing will be sent to you within 1 business day.
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Please note: Fares above are FROM prices, and are subject to availability and require manual confirmation
- Reservations for China rail open 30 days prior to the train's departure.
- To make a booking please click here
- A non refundable booking fee applies per sector (Booking Fee varies).
- Passport details are required at time of booking.
- For domestic trains: Rail Europe will issue a voucher you need to exchange for actual tickets at a ticket window at the train station.You must arrive at the train station at least 2 hours prior to the train's departure. Queues for the ticket window can be long and ticket collection closes within 30 minutes of the train's departure.
- For international trains (including to/from Hong Kong): A delivery fee applies for each delivery. Documents are sent directly to your pre-departure hotel. Please note: Higher delivery costs apply if you require delivery to the airport. Rail Europe will issue a voucher which will need to be exchanged for actual tickets upon check in to your hotel.
China by Rail